Day 1 – Northward by the Mediterranean Coastline
- Check out from Tel Aviv and drive to Caesarea – visit the impressive ruins of one of the largest Roman ports in the ancient world
- Drive to Haifa, up Mount Carmel to the panoramic lookout over Haifa and its bay, Galilee and the magnificent Baha'i gardens
- Drive to Acre (Akko) and walk through the streets and alleys of the Crusaders world (underground) and the Ottomans (Turks) and Muslim old town (up ground)
- Drive westward across Galilee to Tiberias.
- Overnight in a Tiberias hotel.
Day 2 – Upper Galilee and the Golan Heights
- Drive to Tzfat (Safed) and walk through the alleys of the Jewish "Shtetl" and the "kabala" hometown or drive northward to Misgav-am, a Kibbutz by the border with Lebanon overlooking to the "Hezbollah land"
- Drive across Hula valley to Banias – an easy hike through the nature reserve with one of Israel's main sources of water and the impressive ruins of Caesarea Phillipos
- Drive up to Golan Heights under the slopes of Mount Hermon
- Drive shortly to Mount Bental (a non active volcano) lookout over"the Valley of Tears" and Syria
- Drive to Katzrin and visit the famous Golan winery (optional)
- Drive to Kibbutz Kfar-Haruv, overnight in the luxurious wooden country lodges by the Peace Vista, one of the most breathtaking viewpoints in Israel (if not available we stay another night in Tiberias)
Day 3 – Along the Jordan River to the Dead Sea
- Drive down the slopes of the Golan Heights on a winding breathtaking road to "The 3 countries' (Israel, Syria and Jordan) meeting point" and then further down to the Jordan Valley
- Drive southward by the Jordan River's bank (the border with Jordan) to Beth She'an
- Visit the impressive ruins of the land of Israel's eastern gate
- Continue driving through the Jordan valley, bypassing Jerichotowards the Dead-sea
- By the lake, visit Kumran, where the Dead sea Scrolls were found
- Drive further down south to Kibbutz Ein Gedi's guesthouse located in an amazing desert environment and landscape
Day 4 – Ein Gedi Oasis and Masada
- A short hike through the famous Ein-Gedi oasis, dipping in the waterfalls pools, hopefully meet some protected wildlife
- Drive shortly to Masada – mount up with a cable car to the top and visit the famous cliff\fortress
- Enjoy the rest of the afternoon at the Ein Gedi's hot springs for the famous Dead Sea experience (mud, float)
- Drive to Jerusalem for overnight
Day 5 – Jerusalem, a holy city for 3 religions
- Start with Mount Scopus lookout over the Judean desert
- Continue to Mount of Olives for a panoramic viewpoint over Jerusalem
- Drive down to Gethsemane and Judgment valley
- A short visit to the City of David, "where it all begun…"
- Walk into the Old City through Jaffa gate to the Christian Quarter
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher
- Continue to the Jewish Quarter and then, through the marketplace (Shook), to the Wailing (Western) Wall